Advanced Community Features
Advanced community plans start at $595 per year and are perfect for medium to large organizations.
You’ll get all the same great features as the Basic Community, plus phone support, a custom URL, and you can have up to 5 portal administrators to help you manage your community of volunteers.
Your portal administrators will have access to our friendly customer support team members Monday — Friday 8:00AM (ET) to 5:00PM (ET).
|Members||Up to 5,000|
|Portal Administrators||5 Accounts|
|One Time Implementation Fee||$595|
|Personalized Web Training||1 Hour|
NobleHour connects people with opportunities in their community.
- Communication & Networking
- Our Geo–location technology gives you the power to find and team up with community partners in your area quickly and easily. Approved business partners can create free profiles and contribute news, resources, and opportunities with your online community.
- Opportunity & Event Posting
- Our Add feature enables administrators, partners, and members to Add Events or Opportunities to a customized NobleHour Community. And our powerful Explore feature maps all of your community engagement activity in one view.
- Group Management
- Our Group Management features make it easy for you to manage members and content, and map all of the engagement activity in your local area. You can use Groups to track volunteer hours, manage communication, and upload files, media, and other resources all in one place.
NobleHour includes some of the most powerful reporting and tracking features on the market.
- Time Tracking
- Collecting paper forms and spreadsheets is a thing of the past. With our hassle-free Hour Tracking feature, members can track and approve volunteer, service-learning, internship, and even paying job hours.
- Impact Measurement
- Our up-to-the-minute Impact Measurement tool shows you the economic impact individuals, groups, and entire organizations are making in their communities as volunteers.
- Mobile App
- We’ve made it easier to give back to your community. Find volunteer opportunities and log your hours on the go with our new mobile app for IOS. Click here to view the app in the iTunes store.
Check out our other pricing plans!
We have a plan to fit every organization!
NobleHour provides schools, higher education, nonprofits, organizations and businesses an easy online platform to find and manage volunteers, track hours and measure community impact.
$1,875 PER YEAR
• Single Sign-On
• Unlimited Members
• 10 Portal Administrators
+ Plus All Advanced Details
$97 PER YEAR
• Up to 50 Members
• 1 Portal Administrator